The three-year term of our current CPF Voluntary Party Director is drawing to a close, so we are commencing the search for someone who is passionate about the CPF and who can build on our recent successful record of growth and influence. If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV and cover-letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 24th August.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work within the organisational structure agreed by the Party Board (within the remit of the Constitution), to facilitate the working of a National CPF, accountable to the CPF Board (i.e. the CPF Chairman and Vice-Chairman).
- Work with the CPF Chairman to develop and implement plans to advance proactively the work of the CPF within the Voluntary Party, within the confines of the procedures and structure agreed by the CPF Board to ensure the transparency of effective and clearly defined delivery of agreed goals.
- Work proactively to increase the membership and geographic representation of the CPF.
- Provide guidance and encouragement to Associations and their CPF Groups to ensure growth in the number of CPF Groups and their activity.
- Work with the CPF Chairman to manage and coordinate the work of the CPF Champions, ensuring their timely delivery of agreed targets and plans of work.
- Facilitate effective engagement with experts and groups, as required, to ensure the effective working of the CPF, coordination with the Outreach department and that all approaches to members of Parliament and Ministers are agreed by the CPF Board.
- Work alongside the CPF Policy Director and CPF Management Committee to ensure effective day-to-day operational management of the CPF.
- Participate in the drafting of communications to the CPF network, alongside the CPF Policy Director, in respect of CPF plans, events and Champions.
- Promote a positive image and perception of the CPF through all types of media with prior agreement of the CPF Board and Management Committee.
- Produce monthly progress reports, on the last Friday of the quarter month for the previous quarter period, to the CPF Board and Management Committee; where necessary, it is assumed that the CPF Board will share this information with the Party Board, as it sees appropriate.
- Ensure the Party’s various agenda and policies are adhered to at all times; this includes but is not limited to: Diversity & Equal Rights and Travel & Expenses.
- Application by CV and cover-letter to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 24th August.
- Long-listed candidates to be interviewed week of 27th August.
- Shortlist of two candidates to be presented to the National Convention for election the week beginning 3rd September.
- Election to conclude Wednesday of the week before Conference.
- Winner announced at National Convention Sunday 30th.
- Term of office is three years, subject to regular review by the CPF Board.
- The role is unpaid, though reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.
|CPF Voluntary Director Advert||329.56 KB|