The CPF has always played a key part in those historic periods of renewal when our Party has bounced back from election shocks and reset the debate and policy agenda for its generation.
Bringing together some of the best and the brightest young talent in the Party with strong visibility and credibility in key policy areas, our 'Tomorrow's Champions' Panel coordinates two-way policy conversations with particular groups around their specific areas of expertise and interest.
We believe the CPF should reach out to offer a deeper conversation with key voter cohorts who aren’t yet members - or even active supporters. The data suggests that policy is the area of the party that is of most interest to the groups we need to reconnect with: the young, those wanting our help with major life-shaping challenges, and other key cohorts of voters.
That’s why the CPF Champions will:
• Support the Party's policy development and outreach work
• Build a network of voters on the frontline of their communities
• Liaise with the Chairman of the CPF, George Freeman MP, on policy development with Ministers
• Work with the CPF to support development of CPF policy consultations
• Help with Outreach in support of their relevant outreach work
For further details, read our Champions' biography pages, below. If you know anyone who you would nominate as a Champion for a particular area of policy, please let us know.