Date and time is TBD|
My Policy Story-Online Discussion
Online discussion for members who do not have an active local CPF Group
Time & Location
Date and time is TBD
About the Event
If your association/federation does not have an active CPF group, join us for our centrally-organised online CPF discussion meeting. This will enable you to discuss the briefing paper with other individual members from across the country in breakout groups.
Questions for discussion
- In what specific ways have government policies implemented since Rishi Sunak became PM had a positive impact on your life and your family? (Include first name and last initial if the CPF member is happy for us possibly to share their name in connection with this on social media.)
- In what specific ways have other people in your community or area been positively impacted by government policies implemented since Rishi Sunak became PM?
- Thinking of policies that the government has introduced, which do you believe could most benefit from modification in order to realise their full potential?
- In as few words as possible, what single commitment or emphasis would you most like to see included in the Party’s General Election manifesto?
- Is there any other observation you would like to make?